Copa America Betting Tips

For these tips I am taking advantage of paddypower.com's free bet promotion. In May I won over €100 on this strategy on the Premier League matches. These profits are documented in my latest article here. Since that article PaddyPower have continued the promotion on some International friendlies and some Copa America fixtures. In June I have managed to win another clear €100.

The key now is to place my real money bets on outcomes at 1/2 (this is the shortest odds allowed by the promotion). By betting on shortest odds possible and combining outcomes I am able to guarantee the minimum risk for my real money. This frees me up to be creative with the free bets - here I am always looking for 13/2 or 7/1 odds for my free bets (to see why - read here).

This way I had Paraguay at 13/2 in-play against Brazil to qualify for the Semi Final. I also had 6 plus goals backed in-play in the Argentina/Peru match at 13/2. I won about €30 on each of these. Both were free bets. The free bets are what makes this strategy work.

With that in mind my Copa America Final tips are:

A. Argentina to Lift the Cup (€5 @ 8/15)
B. Double Chance: Chile and Draw (€5 @ 8/11)
X. Argentina to win either Half (€5 @ 8/15)
Y. Second Half Handicap: Chile +1.0 (€5 @ 1/2)

That gives our total of €20 on singles to earn our free bets. Wait for kick off and look for 13/2 or 7/1 odds, you should be able to find something like this:

1. In-play Higuain to score 2 or More (FREE €5 @ 13/2)
2. In-play Argentina to lead at 10 minutes (FREE €5 @ 13/2)

You will notice that these tips are paired so that A or B must happen, and X or Y must happen. So we will win at least two of our bets and win back at least €15.33 of our stake.

The worst case scenario is that Argentina win the second half and the match. In which case I am down €4.67. The best case is that Argentina win the first half, Chile come back in the second for a Draw. Then Argentina win extra time/penalties. This best case would leave me up €11.47 (plus up to €65 profit from free bets).





I have been winning on average about €5 per game. With this promotion being offered on 20 to 30 games per month (so far!), that gives me a consistent €100 profit per month. Long may PaddyPower continue this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000