Sky Bet #bettingworse



Read my blog for the tips that the bookie's really don't want you to know. Sky bet have followed Paddy Power, Betway, Betfred and 888sport and banned me from receiving any more free bets.

Sky were very unhelpful in the way I that I found out. No email, not any kind of indication at all. I had to contact live chat to discover the fate of my account and to understand why I had not got a free bet.

The best way to check if that you have suffered the same fate is to check the status of your Sky Bet club and click on More Info.  This is what I see now:




I can't complain too much really. I profited over €840 (see full record of deposits and withdrawals below) and it added some excitement to my sports watching.




My strategy was to play all of their free bet promotions - betting on short odds favourites for the qualifying bets and betting on longer shots for their free bets (like horses at 9/2 or football at 7/1 - read here for info on the value of a free bet). I assumed a long run loss of 10% on the qualifying bets and a return of 80% in real money on the free bets. For example on a bet €10 get €5 promo I would assume a cost of €1 on the qualifying bet and a return of €4 from the free bet. So such a promo would be worth €3 to me.

I also played (and am allowed to continue to play) their price boosts where I perceived there to be value. Read here on examples of how I calculate value on a boost.

They have some cracking promotions coming up for Cheltenham, so if you are not in the same boat as me, join up and start earning free money.

Follow me on twitter @FoG_BLoG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000