Ladbrokes - That's Life

This is the Ladbrokes death!

Read my blog for the tips that the bookie's really don't want you to know. Sky bet have already barred me along with Paddy PowerBetwayBetfred and 888sport. And now Ladbrokes joins the list.

My stakes have been limited to 1% of the market maximum which means that I only can get £7 or £8 on most horses which makes the free bets almost impossible to use efficiently. 

Ladbrokes is one of the many bookie's that offer Money back 2nd on the horses. For Ladbrokes it is the Channel 4 weekend races and the Cheltenham races. Those races were my main source of profit on Ladbrokes.


So I had joined on 29th Jan and parted ways on 15th Mar. They let me win only just short of £100 in the month and a half.

With Ladbrokes I opened my account in GBP because a £25 free bet is worth more than a €25 free bet. I think it worked out quite well and I have opened up all new accounts in GBP since.

I have still got Bet365, Betfair, Will Hill, Coral, BetStars, 188bet and BetBright accounts alive. So there remains plenty of opportunity for bonuses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000