Boo Betfred

My online bookie accounts have been restricted on 888sport (read here), betway (here) and Paddy Power (here). So I was looking for a new site to make some money off. Betfred looked like some nice offers so I funded my Betfred account with €50. And two days later I was barred by them too! In total I had made €12 profit, I was barred over a €12 profit. Not only was I barred though. The promotions that I was playing to make a profit were taken down.



The Promotions

Below are the two promotions that I used on Betfred before they barred me.

This is my favourite promotion. The Money Back 2nd. Here you bet on a horse at 3/1 or shorter - I have analysed the past results and these horses are likely to either win or win a free bet.  Put your free bet on something like 9/2 - this will maximise your profit from the free bets.


The second Betfred promotion that I liked was the Bet 3 Get 1 Free Bet on the tennis. This is very similar to the Betway promotions that I won over €300 before being barred. This one was a little more generous. On these types of offers my strategy is to use the real money bets on something very safe, for example odds at 1/2. And then the free bet take advantage of long odds to maximise your profit. I like to look for 7/1. With your real money bets I expect to lose 10% and with my free bet I expect to recoup 80% of the free bet value. So in this scenario if I bet 3 real money bets at €10 each for example I expect to lose €3 to the bookie. With my free bets of €10 I expect €8 average long term. Giving a €5 daily profit in theory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000