Thanks Paddy: Part 2

It started with €20 on Sergio Aguero for top scorer. Paddypower sucked me in with their clever advertising and promotions. I was hooked because of the free bet offer for every time Aguero scored a goal. Read the first part of the story here. That brought us up to about November.

The story continues below.

At the start of November Paddy Power launched a new App. And its everything that they say it is, quick and shiny - but that's not relevant here. There was a flurry of promotions in November to go with the launch. They ran my favourite horse promotion on one meeting every day in November and sometimes on three meetings in one day.

With all this promo cash I made enough to buy a new sofa.


One day I came in with 13 winners.

One of my best days 13 winners, mostly favourites but finished off nicely with a 9/2 free bet pulling in an extra €112.50.

Another I had all the winners in Plumpton:

According to my strategy I had every 3/1 and lower backed at plumpton. I also had a  free bet on The Geegeez Geegee @ 9/2 to complete a lucky clean sweep.

And my free bets were working out too. Winning €275 in one shot on this free bet.

I backed Idol Deputy @ 6/1 with a free bet but his SP was 11/1 so I made just a little more than I expected thanks to Best Odds Guaranteed which is standard across online bookie's these days.

They also continued the bet €20 get €10 free promotion on the football - but now not just once a week. In November the promotion ran for every live Premier League game and every live game in the Europa and Champions League involving a Premier League team. So almost every day I was getting free bets.

On top of all this there were huge enhanced odds - see here and for Black Friday see here (although I haven't won anything on the Black Friday bets yet).

All this meant that I was able to make the below withdrawals at the end of November. There was €200 on 23rd which I used to open a Bet365 account and get a 100% matched bonus of €200. On 26th the €100 just to put towards general bills. But the big prize this month was the €1600 which we used to put towards a spanking brand new sofa to replace our 5 year old sofa that is ripped along the side and back.

All deposits and withdrawals from Apr 2015 to Nov 2015 (Notice a lot more withdrawals than deposits)
So this is a huge #THANKSPADDY for all the free bets and free money.

To see what I did with the rest of the withdrawals from May to Sep above see Part 1 of the story here.

Chasing good value promotions is genuinely working out for me. It requires strict discipline and excellent judgement (most of the promos offered only seem like they are offering value but are not). Even though on most days I make a profit - there are some days when I lose and potentially lose a lot. That's gambling. Be very very careful. Keep your discipline and be smart.

The bookie's genuinely don't want you to know these tips. I have been banned from 888sport for what I assume is bonus abuse. Read that story here. They also stopped that particular Acca Club promotion shortly after.

I am wondering if the €1600 withdrawal will red flag me with Paddy Power. I will let you know - but I will continue to play my promos and take the free bets while they let me. I am under no illusion though that I will be allowed to continue taking advantage indefinitely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000