It started with Sergio Aguero for top scorer. For a €20 bet paddy power were offering a €2 free bet for each time he scored. It got me thinking that I could make my money back on the free €2 bets over the season (it would only take one 10/1 winning outcome). I could and should be in a position that I break even or make a small profit even if Aguero didn't finish top of the charts.

I progressed onto other offers, a similar one for the GAA All Ireland Championships and the Rugby World Cup. Free bets offered on the Premier League games and at certain horse racing meetings daily. All the time breaking even or close to it with my real money bets and winning big here and there on my free bets.

My emphasis was keeping risk to the minimum (betting on favourites all the time and very short odds like 1/2).

The big wins on the free bets built up €35 here, €50 there. The winnings cancelled out the small losses made on betting on favourites and then some. I slowly let my balance accumulate and was able to withdraw about €100 per month. See record of withdrawals below. Off one deposit of €20, I withdrew a total of €615 for a €595 profit.


This allowed me to book my return tickets for Canada, where I visit family regularly. See below, I also had money over to give me a little pocket money while there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000